[mythtv-users] Oplympics on Channel NINE Australia

Matthew Hubbard hubrat at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 10:36:20 UTC 2012

I'm in Melbourne using shepherd guide data. My guide data is just
generic 4 hour blocks listing all the sports that might be shown in
between the swimming heats. Program Subtitles are just Day 1, Day 2
etc.

I don't think your power searches will be successful given the quality
of the guide data we have available.

I've got a non-Olympic power search for cycling that has scheduled
about 20 hours of recordings but I'll be surprised if I actually get
much cycling. I suppose that's what the skip button is for though.

Matt