[mythtv-users] .25 MythMusic - how to change playlist?

Dave Badia dbadia at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 18:54:35 UTC 2012

So I've been starting at the music menu for about 15 minutes now, must
be missing the obvious here: How do I switch to another playlist?
When I go into the music section of mythweb I see I have 6 playlists
defined, but I can't seem to figure out to see that same list in the
FE.

And yes I actually did search the mailing list, but couldn't find
anything. Perhaps my brain just isn't working today, it is the weekend
after all.

Thanks
Dave