[mythtv-users] DTV and Viacom Shenanigans

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Wed Jul 11 20:01:50 UTC 2012

	It is that time once again. My cable carrier is in a pricing
dispute with a media conglomerate and some of my channels have gone
dark. This seems like something that happens often enough anymore that
there should be features built into MythTV to address it.

        Something like "corporate overlord" column in the channel table
and a quick way to temporarily disable channels or cleanup recordings
that contain nothing more than some indication that there is a pricing
dispute in progress.