[mythtv-users] Dependency problems with rpmfusion on CentOS 6

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 15:46:22 UTC 2012

Ok, pmount is on it's way to being taken care of. It's built and
queued for the next package signing run and push into testing. Unless
it gets enough karma there's a two week requirement for testing before
it can be pushed into stable. Since it's a new release for EL6 I think
that's silly but that's the way it is. I'll bump the karma requirement
down to one but please only give it positive karma if it actually
works (instead of just satisfying the mythtv install requirements).

Thanks,
Richard