[mythtv-users] Dependency problems with rpmfusion on CentOS 6

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:59:19 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 7:06 AM, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just want to make sure I'm not doing anything stupid. Apologies if
> they're still making their way to the repo.

Nope, nothing stupid... They just aren't available yet. I've got
pmount branched for EL6 but I'm trying to take ownership of the
package for all branches since the current maintainer isn't interested
in maintaining it. Ken is working on xmltv. I wish I could give you a
definite time table but there's too many things outside of my control
to say for sure. The best I can say is "soon."

Richard