[mythtv-users] Add single channels to HD HomeRun

Matthew Daubenspeck matt at oddprocess.org
Mon Jul 9 03:05:15 UTC 2012

I have 2, dual HD HomeRuns setup and working wonderfully. I really
haven't had any issues ever with them since I purchased them (KNOCK ON
WOOD). However, I seem to be in a bit of a jam. I apparently have one of
the only cable companies in the country that actually ADDS Clear QAM
channels, instead of removing them.

Is there an easy way to add a channel or two here and there without
having to do a full rescan? I have quite a lot of scheduled recordings,
and when I clear channels and rescan, I believe they will all be
removed...

--
  Matthew Daubenspeck
  http://oddprocess.org

Gentoo Linux i686 Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU 5130 @ 2.00GHz
23:01:49 up 90 days, 13:56, 4 users, load average: 0.05, 0.06, 0.05