[mythtv-users] quickly deleting untunable channels?? (hd prime w/ comcast)

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 03:20:07 UTC 2012

Hi all, I have a HD prime with comcast.  I am wondering how I force mythtv
to delete all the non-tunable channels.  I have been doing it manually
after having it retrieve the lineup from schedulesdirect.  However, I am
wondering if there is a much faster method to do it, since there are
hundreds of channels.  Also can I access the channel editor from the
mythfrontend?  I have been going through mythtvsetup to do my channel
editing.  Thanks.