[mythtv-users] Streaming to Android with PS3 Media Server

Daniel Osborne myth at danielosborne.net
Wed Jan 25 18:37:14 UTC 2012

Yes, you can also stop playback and resume where you left off later.

I haven't needed to restart the server, however upgrades can be messy.
The linux version is still new (I think beta still), but I had to delete
all the settings and databases during the last upgrade (~/Library).
I expect that to improve with time.

Daniel