[mythtv-users] RVU support = computerless FE?

Chris Lewis chrislewis915 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 23:36:12 UTC 2012

Not really related but there is currently a project working to put XBMC on
the RasberryPi.

If you dont know what a RasberryPi is look here
http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/571

Now AFAIK you cant schedule recordings, delete stuff etc from an XBMC FE (I
know its now an FE really but you know what i mean) but for $35 its worth
buying one just for the fun of seeing how well it performs.

I think the only thing currently is there may be some uncertainty around
what codecs it can decode in hw (it can defo do h264) then I'm buying one
for the bedroom!

Chris