[mythtv-users] Re-something of "feature request page"

Pieter De Wit pieter at insync.za.net
Mon Jan 23 18:06:50 UTC 2012

Hi All,

As "promised" to Mike I did a quick revisit/clean up of the feature
request page....at least one tiny section. I did the Front End stuff
since that is the page I mainly frequent and also the features that
users will see "first". If I missed the target, it's also not that much
work down the drain :)

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Feature_Wishlist_(Frontend_Addons)#General
<http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Feature_Wishlist_%28Frontend_Addons%29#General>

Comments are very welcome, compare the top to the bottom. I am trying to
stick to a format of:

(Action) "Title (bold)" - Feature description+dev comments
Next ! :)

(Action) is something needed before the request is to be looked at. I
found one that was two requests in one and a few solved ones.

Hope this helps! :)

Cheers,

Pieter