[mythtv-users] Feature request page on wiki

Pieter De Wit pieter at insync.za.net
Mon Jan 23 00:50:43 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Please don't take this in the wrong light, but who, from the dev team,
looks at the "Feature Request" page on the wiki ?

I have posted some things on there with no feedback and was just wondering
how I can open the channels of commnications on these ? In my mind, "no"
is also feedback :)

Also noted on that, I know of some features already implemented that
hasn't been removed, any objects to me crossing them out ? Might be better
coming from a dev as they have version info etc.

Cheers,

Pieter