[mythtv-users] Help moving the mythweb directory.

razza lists razzalist at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 00:12:59 UTC 2012

On 21 January 2012 20:19, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:
> On 1/21/2012 15:09, razza lists wrote:
>> Unfortunately all I now get is a directory listing for
>> /data/netstuff/webs/mythweb
>
> If mythweb exists anywhere other than /mythweb, relative to the root of
> your html server, then you need to fix your rewrite rules to match.
> Either your rewrite is screwed up, or you do not have the PHP module
> installed and/or loaded.

It's still all in the mythweb folder, just /data/netstuff/webs/mythweb
as opposed to /var/www/html/mythweb, so it's in the same place
relative to the root. The root on my machine being /data/netstuff/webs
as opposed to the standard CentOS/Apache root of /var/www/html.
If I change the Documentroot and Directory settings in
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf back to /var/www/html all works fine, so
all modules must be loaded.
If I have followed the right process, I'll try a rebuild tomorrow.