[mythtv-users] Hardware and software battles

Jeffrey Preston jpreston at longlines.com
Thu Jan 19 19:17:09 UTC 2012

Mike,

Thanks for the information , but I believe my issue is a bit different.
LiveTV works until I switch to one of my "other" analog tuners.  That is
when I have problems, and so far as I know, only on LiveTV.  I don't know if
it has anything to do with the open bug tracker (here:
http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/9177) or not.  I have tried the delete
all capture cards many times while troubleshooting this issue, and it never
changed the behavior on my analog cards.  This tends to indicate a chronic
issue somewhere in the code, rather than a configuration misfire, IMHO.