[mythtv-users] NVidia Settings not Being Retained?

Scott and Nicole Harris snharris99 at live.com
Mon Jan 16 19:05:35 UTC 2012

> > Anyone have any suggestions to get this to remain across reboots from the start without having to do a "dummy" nvidia-settings open?
>
> The user controlled nvidia settings were found in my home directory and
> named:
>
> .nvidia-settings-rc
>
> You may want to see the differences before and after a reboot. Also,
> make sure the permissions are correct.
>
> Doug

I'll have to check them when I get home (machine is sleeping, so no ssh).  I am farlry sure that it will show up correctly in the settings file, as like I said, I don't have to change anything after a reboot, simply opening the nvidia control panel is enough to get it toggle.  In fact, it toggles before the nvidia control panel is even visible.