[mythtv-users] GT-430 HDMI Audio Problem

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 05:11:05 UTC 2012

Hi

On 11 January 2012 03:53, jedi <jedi at mishnet.org> wrote:
>    Make sure you've got the latest version of both ALSA and the
> nvidia drivers. You will need a newer version of the nvidia driver
> for HDMI support on the 220 vs. the 430.

In my experience, nvidia video drivers make no difference to audio
support so long as the video card is supported

I run drivers 250 with my GT430 and it works just fine.

With nvidia drivers I stick to what I know works as often updates only
bring support to new models only and little new features to existing
cards, and it often broke something else