[mythtv-users] Showing Episode number in Theme?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Mon Jan 9 20:08:10 UTC 2012

>I don't know of that provider. Did you mean _se_tvzon? (Joakim is trying to find episode names to enhance the experience, so that sounds
>right)

I changed from tv.swedb.se -> xmltv.tvzon.se, yes. It all started because swedb apparently does not get data for TNT7

>If you are feeling adventurous you can take a peek at the upcoming development and http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Enhancing_Recordings_with_Metadata_Lookup
>Notice that the development version might be broken at times. So you have to follow the development list and commits closely.
>
>For enhancing recordings on 0.24-fixes take a look at http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Jamu

I am on trunk.

Just so we are talking about the same thing ( I am not sure I explained it right), here is a screenshot of mythweb:
http://i44.tinypic.com/fu58bp.jpg

That's the data (Episode Number) that I would somehow be able to see in the overview in mythfrontend (heck, being able to sort on it would be even better :) )