[mythtv-users] Two issues after upgrading to Ubuntu 11.10

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Sat Jan 7 01:12:42 UTC 2012

Ok.. I am getting a bit further here.

I found that by changing hardware.conf to

REMOTE="Windows Media Center Transceivers/Remotes (all)"
REMOTE_MODULES=""
REMOTE_DRIVER="devinput"
REMOTE_DEVICE="/dev/input/event5"
REMOTE_LIRCD_CONF="lircd.conf"
REMOTE_LIRCD_ARGS=""
LOAD_MODULES="false"

And then issuing echo rc-6 > /sys/class/rc/rc0/protocols then I got input from ir-keytable -t

If I then started lircd I get  output from irw

000000008001006a 11 KEY_RIGHT devinput
000000008001006a 12 KEY_RIGHT devinput
0000000080010067 00 KEY_UP devinput
0000000080010067 01 KEY_UP devinput

But I still get no response from mythfrontend. I assume I need to change something in .lircrc  since it now lists "devinput" instead of mceusb ... any hints?