[mythtv-users] BEst way to sort satellite channnles in UK

Chris Lewis chrislewis915 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 19:41:51 UTC 2012

Hi

My Tevii S480 dual  DVB-S2 card is sat at the local couriers waiting for me
to collect it tomorrow.  I know already that when i scan for channels with
it, that hundreds of FTA channels will be found.

What is the best way of sorting the channels so i get my local ITV in
channel 3, the correct BBC region etc etc.  I've only ever used DVB-T
before which obviously doesnt have this problem!

Also I'm new to mailing lists lol I posted about transcoding a few days ago
but never received any replies despite being able to see them on gossamer
threads?  Whats the best way of working this thing so i can see the replies
and quote etc where required.

Cheers

Chris