[mythtv-users] Recording Storage Limit

Adam Windisch dracovolans at live.com
Sun Jan 1 21:27:24 UTC 2012

I already said I was sorry in advanced if I didn't send the email properly.  This is my fist time using a mailing list and I wasn't sure how to reply to a digest.  I've switched off digest to make sure that doesn't happen.

The reason I replied a second time was because I assumed everyone would just delete the email since I replied with the wrong subject.

Thanks,
  Adam