[mythtv-users] Slave Backend

Jeffrey Preston jpreston at longlines.com
Wed Feb 29 02:23:24 UTC 2012

No, the tuners are not listed on the status page for the master backend.
Bringing up a frontend on the slave system locally, they do not show up
there either.  I have re-started the Master Backend several times, and made
sure that the Master was up and running before starting the slave.  I do not
believe I am running with two separate DB's, since the slave was configured
that way from the beginning and was attempting connections to the Master DB
from the very beginning.  I did, however, run "mythfilldatabase" from the
slave system, but even then I could see it was using the two sources I had
configured on the Master, one for analog channels and one for the digital
channels.