[mythtv-users] to Beirdo re ticket #10336

Yianni Vidalis yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 18:44:48 UTC 2012

I'd like to report that I'm up and running again by removing the two folders

/usr/include/GLES
/usr/include/GLES2

They were part of Mesa-devel and were causing all this mixup. I know it's not a proper fix, but mythtv compiles and runs ok (I've not tried the mythplugins, yet, but I'm optimistic).

So, if any other OpenSuSE 12.1 or Archlinux user has the same problem with opengl and Head, they can try this way.

Many thanks to Mike and Gavin for their support.

Best regards,

Yianni.