[mythtv-users] Problems Playing Files in Master

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 16:48:57 UTC 2012

On 02/20/2012 07:25 PM, Bruce Taber wrote:
> Any further hints on what to collect (debug flags) that might help to
> figure out what has changed to cause the problem would be appreciated.

Hi;

Not much help, but I'm running on the same commit as you. Playback
of all recordings works fine over IPv4 or IPv6.

What I don't have is a slave backend, recordings are on the MBE (no
NFS.)

You didn't mention if 'Master backend override' is set in mythtv-setup
General. Its an easy change - worth toggling to see if things change.

Storage Groups. I only use the default, so perhaps another difference.
   http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Storage_Groups#Quick_Rules

I'd start with: -v playback,file and maybe add: --loglevel debug and
put those on the master, slave and frontend.

If you're building from source, get the last known working commit from
the "version:" line in mythbackend*.log and then:

   git log --patch-with-stat f00f00f..HEAD | less

and you can use less to search thourgh the results.

--
Bill