[mythtv-users] missing tv schedules

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 05:39:08 UTC 2012

Hi

first, don't top post in this user list

On 21 February 2012 15:44,  <jameskel at comcast.net> wrote:
> Thanks for a great laugh. I'm amused.
>
> The logic here is just silly and it's a slap in the face to all those who devote their time to open source. For a $100 I can have Windows OS and Windows Media Center (and I do. I run two concurent media servers for redundancy). Why are all of you devoting so much time to MythTV? It's only a $100.

You seem to confuse the concept of Free software, with free as in not
monetary value.

You don't seem that devoted to open source more so that trying to get
something for cheap.

If Windows Media Center was so good, why don't you keep using it then ?

EIT doesn't provide you with the data you will want.
Schedule Direct, who is in many ways support the MythTV project, will
and a very low cost.

Want to support Open Source? then do ...