[mythtv-users] preview generation now starts on marking on watch

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 22:53:12 UTC 2012

Just as the subject says...
Recently; sorry I dont update the system often enough to pin it down...

when I mark a a programme as watched, even though I havent set a bookmark,
preview generation starts. I am in fact marking it as watched before
deleting it, so when I try to delete the programme the preview generation
has locked the file for deletion (I have slow deletes turned on btw). This
never used to be a problem; I seem to recall discussion about the change in
the way preview generation was handled so I guess this was the cause of the
problem.

Having looked in the archives I can't see this though. Am I imagining
things or has there been a change with 0.24