[mythtv-users] Blackgold's BGT3620 card

Toric toric at enuntia.net
Tue Feb 14 20:05:33 UTC 2012

 Hi Tony,
I have a BlackGold BGT3650 which is the quad tuner version of the 3620. I
am using the 1.0.0.791 64bit drivers in Mythbuntu 11.10. I have seen only
one kernel panic but IIRC that was not whilst loading the drivers. The
problem I am seeing is some bad video/audio streams. This is the subject of
this http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1916304 thread and one of the
posts in the thread that John Pilkington mentions. I have seen nothing else
that might be described as instability.

You probably know more about module loading than I do but there is an
article here http://brumster.com/articles.php?article_id=7 that gave me a
start for loading the modules and setting up the devices. Further info on
what worked for me here
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=11646541&postcount=5

I have turned off html so apologies for the mess if it still has not
worked.