[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct Service for OTA Coverage

Raymond Boettcher raymondboettcher at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 24 07:50:56 UTC 2012

I considered getting a second antenna and using a splitter in reverse to merge the signals from both Antenna's.  Then using my drop amp to bring up the signal gain so that I could split all that off to multiple tuners.  That way no tuner is limited on which channels it could record because it was connected to one directional antenna or the other.

How do you not create the video sources without lineups?  The option for me has always been EIT/SD or XML.  Do you have the channels split over each tuner based on what it receives and then tag a different lineup for it?

I can't really do that as I only have one tuner for the moment.  I will add another SD lineup for the additional area that I receive and see what happens.  I assume the XMLID is the number that pops up on SD when you point at the channel on its lineup page?  If it isn't, how do I obtain the XMLID?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android