[mythtv-users] mythtv-common-0.26.0-1.fc17.x86_64 giving errors in abrt daemon on startup

Jerry mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com
Wed Dec 5 21:54:10 UTC 2012

I had the wrong debug information installed for the last backtrace.  I
located the proper package after a web search, installed it, rebooted, and
ran the backtrace on a fresh core dump.  It's attached to my bug at
rpmfusion.  It got rid of a lot of question marks and has a few files and
line numbers mentioned.

https://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/attachment.cgi?id=1008

I'm still not sure I have all of the symbols installed that it asks for.
Bill, if you think it would be worthwhile to install the additional 2 or 3
gigabytes of debug information for every other package mentioned by gdb, I
suppose I could do it.  Richard said he's going to release some new
packages in the near future and hopefully things will improve.

Jerry