[mythtv-users] mythtv-common-0.26.0-1.fc17.x86_64 giving errors in abrt daemon on startup

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 22:28:59 UTC 2012

On 12/05/2012 03:54 PM, Jerry wrote:
> https://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/attachment.cgi?id=1008
>
> I'm still not sure I have all of the symbols installed that it asks for.
> Bill, if you think it would be worthwhile to install the additional 2 or 3
> gigabytes of debug information for every other package mentioned by gdb, I
> suppose I could do it.

Jerry;

I'd say it's the same problem as the one I reported. Note this line:

     #3  unregisterSocket (socket_=0x7fb7c400bc70, this=0x7fb7cc00b560) at ../include/nzmqt/nzmqt.hpp:703

in both your thread #1 and mine. If you search in that file for: 0x0000000000000020, you'll
see the thread. The addresses aren't important, but the names are. nzmqt is most likely part
of the library that mythlogserver uses (ZeroMQ.)

If memory serves, Beirdo commented on IRC that it is annoying, but
harmless. I only see it when mythlogserver exits. Remember that that
will happen 5 minutes after all other myth* programs have exited.

Perhaps you'll need to clean the core files to save space. Mine are
in /tmp, so they get removed at boot time, and my system shuts down
when idle.

Nicely done.

--
Bill