[mythtv-users] Is Mirobridge still the best way to import recordings from RSS?

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 16:52:56 UTC 2012

I've built a combined FE/BE on a laptop, and was planning on syncing some
shows recorded on my home MythTV system. The goal is to have those shows
show up in the 'Watch Recordings' section of the laptop, as if they had
been recorded via a tuner.

My plan is to install MythExport on the home system and run UserJobs to
export certain scheduled recordings to RSS feeds. Then I would use
Mirobridge on the laptop to subscribe to these feeds and auto-import them
as the feed is populated. Is Mirobridge still the best way to do something
like this, or is there similar functionality in MythNetVision (or another
plugin I'm not aware of)?

Thanks,
Matt