[mythtv-users] ticket 10504 and php-5.4.8-1.fc17.x86_64

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 3 11:32:37 UTC 2012

On 2012-12-03 11:48, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> After upgrading to 0.26 from git problems with mythweb still exist:
>
> PHP Warning:  Unknown: function '0' not found or invalid function name
> in Unknown on line 0

After applying these old patches stuff starts to work:

MythBase.php.patch
schedules.php.patch
sorting.php.patch

I guess I got these from the 10504 ticket.

The thing that does NOT work is the recorded programs screen.
I get a pop-up like message saying:
Warning: No matching programs found. Showing all programs.

When I click OK I can select a group, but the groups are shown as
numbers of 10 positions. A selection does not show a program.
When I select a program under Show recordings I get the pop-up like
message saying:
Warning: No matching programs found. Showing all programs.

What is wrong here?
How do I fix this screen?

Udo