[mythtv-users] ticket 10504 and php-5.4.8-1.fc17.x86_64

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 3 10:48:22 UTC 2012

Hello,

After upgrading to 0.26 from git problems with mythweb still exist:

PHP Warning:  Unknown: function '0' not found or invalid function name
in Unknown on line 0

I built mythtv using the rpm script from the packaging git repo.
mythweb stuff is installed in /usr/share/mythweb/mythweb instead of
/usr/share/mythweb. I fixed that by copying stuff
from/usr/share/mythweb/mythweb to /usr/share/mythweb.

In the classes dir the MythBackend.php file has a version that is too old.
I replaced it with the one from php-MythTV. No difference.
Still the apache server gives a 500 on the /mythweb directory when accessed.

How can I fix this issue? Or at least find out more?

Udo