[mythtv-users] Partial Lock issues with MythTV 0.25

William Kellogg wgkellogg at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 23:02:35 UTC 2012

I had an issue with that when I was working with TimeWarner get it
setup initially, but that has been solved. The logs on the HDHomeRun
Prime so that it is a subscribed channel and tuned to it, and the
Windows 7 Media Center accesses the HDHomeRun Prime independently of
MythTV (front end or backend, it goes directlt to the HDHomeRun Prime
across the home network) and works fine on all channels.

Thanks.