[mythtv-users] what does "#" mean in the tuner column?

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Wed Aug 1 15:44:46 UTC 2012

On 01/08/12 15:51, Yeechang Lee wrote:
> John Pilkington <J.Pilk at tesco.net> says:
>> It means the tuner number is greater than 9 - and probably that you
>> aren't running 0.25.  IIRC it wasn't possible to display two-digit
>> numbers.  I don't know why all your tuner numbers are so high.
>> Maybe you rescanned without deleting them all first?
>
> Not Marco, but in my case on 0.24, three HDHomeRun Prime tuners
> (which, in 0.24, appear as tuners 1, 3, and 5, with no way to skip 2,
> 4, and 6) and two HDHomeRun ATSC tuners with multirec (7-10).

Fair enough, but Marco said they were /all/ showing the #.  My system
status at one point showed over 20 tuners, mostly inaccessible.  I think
the problem there was non-matching hostnames, and IIRC there were only
two hardware tuners.  Now I see 14; 2 sets of 5, 2 sets of 2 from four
hardware tuners on three hardware DVB-T devices.