[mythtv-users] what does "#" mean in the tuner column?

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Wed Aug 1 14:51:21 UTC 2012

John Pilkington <J.Pilk at tesco.net> says:
> It means the tuner number is greater than 9 - and probably that you
> aren't running 0.25.  IIRC it wasn't possible to display two-digit
> numbers.  I don't know why all your tuner numbers are so high.
> Maybe you rescanned without deleting them all first?

Not Marco, but in my case on 0.24, three HDHomeRun Prime tuners
(which, in 0.24, appear as tuners 1, 3, and 5, with no way to skip 2,
4, and 6) and two HDHomeRun ATSC tuners with multirec (7-10).

--
MythTV FAQ Q: "Cheap frontend/backend?" A: Revo, $200-300 @ Newegg
Q: "Record HD cable/satellite?" A: Hauppauge HD-PVR, $200 @ Newegg