[mythtv-users] Compile .25 for ARM

Christopher Brown chris.jay.brown at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 18:35:59 UTC 2012

I have a d2plug which I am trying to run as a dedicated backend.  It
comes with Ubuntu 10.04 by default which only has mythtv up to .23 so
I am trying to compile myself.  I have tried to run the configure
script with various CPU options (armv7-a, armv7-r, armv6 which gets
errors when I try to compile) but none seem to run after compilation.
When I try to run mythtv-setup I receive "Illegal Instruction".  It
contains:

Marvell® PXA510 System-On-Chip

ARM v6/v7 –compliant superscalar processor core

https://www.globalscaletechnologies.com/t-d2plugdetails.aspx

What are the proper configure options for this processor?  Thanks