[mythtv-users] Disk Space Way Wrong

Mark Lord mythtv at rtr.ca
Sat Apr 21 02:31:27 UTC 2012

On 12-04-20 09:04 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> On Saturday, 21 April 2012, Zarthan South wrote:
>
>     No, I believe Mark is a Linux Kernel developer.
>

> I'm very well aware of his contributions to the kernel and his work on libata.
> That doesn't prevent the fact that contributing a patch

Patch already contributed, earlier in this thread.
If you want it, then grab it, please.

For a casual user (that's what I am here) to figure out an entire new
system and drop the patch into the vast ignored pool of patches already
in trac would be a complete waste of my time.

But for somebody already "in the system", like you, it would be much simpler.
Go for it.

Cheers