[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu repos on Mint (was Re: No .25 option when reconfiguring repos)

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Apr 13 16:51:26 UTC 2012

On 04/13/2012 10:42 AM, John Veness wrote:
> Linux Min 10 is based on Ubuntu 10.10 (maverick) which will not be
> receiving a packaged version of MythTV 0.25 from the Mythbuntu repos.
> See http://www.mythbuntu.org/mythtv/0.25.

FWIW, for any Mint users, I think the Mythbuntu team was interested in
adding "automatic" repo support for Mint systems (something like
http://www.mythbuntu.org/repos ), but the problem they keep running up
against is lack of information on properly mapping Mint versions to
Ubuntu versions.  If anyone is interested in helping out, this could be
very useful for a lot of Mint users.

Mike