[mythtv-users] remote vs wireless keyboard vs mythdroid vs mythmote please share your experience

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Wed Apr 11 21:09:17 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 3:55 PM, Rob Verduijn <rob.verduijn at gmail.com> wrote:
> It also does not seem to conflict with any of the arguments you have
> come up with
> It's not bulky, functions as a remote, includes a keyboard, has
> tactile so you can use it without having to look where you need to put
> your fingers.

I'm not a big fan of tiny keyboards.  I think it's best to have two
input devices, one being a traditional remote and one being a smallish
but not tiny keyboard/mouse.

The one I use is this one from iogear:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823176018

It's easy to type on either on your lap or when holding it with one
hand and typing with the other, the range is good, and the battery
life is absolutely amazing.

Eric