[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.24.1, Ubuntu 11.04 and MHEG on Freeview UK

Tim Draper veehexx at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 10:44:45 UTC 2011

when did MHEG stop working?
forgive me stating the bleeding obvious, but have you rescanned? UK had
multiple channel swaps (7th sept, 21st sept in my area) and required 2
separate rescans as they shuffled stuff around.
incidentally, i only saw the messages on my tv and not mythtv.

while your scanning, ensure that the MHEG channel has been detected (or,
even better), completely wipe your existing channel data and start fresh to
ensure MHEG has correctly been detected