[mythtv-users] Too much time on LiveTV change

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 08:12:39 UTC 2011

If youare watching live tv a lot then I suggest that you create recording
rules to record the shows you like. Then rather than being restricted to
watch what is being aired you watch what you like.

I even schedule f1 to record by rule just so that myth knows and allocates a
tuner. I then watch it close to live ormaybe 30mins delayed.

Tell myth what you want... otherwise the scheduler is pointless.