[mythtv-users] Picking up DVB-T2 HD channels with TBS6280 capture card

James Stocks stocksy at stocksy.co.uk
Fri Sep 16 15:14:27 UTC 2011

Simon, Richard,

Thank you for your speedy responses.

> Did you switch the driver to T2 mode ?
> If the information on how to configure for T2 isn't with the source
> files then you'll have to ask TBS technical.

I wasn't aware that this was necessary.  I'm on the fence between being very pleased that TBS have bothered to consider Linux, yet being a little annoyed that I've paid for claimed Linux support that evidently isn't complete yet.  Let's hope that TBS will get their finger out and that we'll be able to enjoy concurrent T and T2 support very soon.

In the mean time, I will experiment with this further.

James.