[mythtv-users] FW: Channel listing on mythweb from PDA broken

Thomas Boehm mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net
Fri Sep 16 10:53:42 UTC 2011

Anthony Rooney wrote:
> Jim - I bottom post as instructed by the forum so I don't understand why you
> find if it difficult to follow the thread?

Yes, but you put your reply in the same quoting level as the post you're
replying to. If you post in HTML, the different quoting levels are
marked with one or more vertical blue lines in front of the text, if you
post in plain text the quotes are marked with on or more > signs. Go to
your previous post(s) and see by yourself...

It happens when you post in HTML and you put the cursor inside a quote.
Every time you hit Enter the quoting area extends. You should place the
cursor below the quoting area before you start writing.

Your last post was ok though, because you posted in plain text which
should be used in Usenet and mailing lists anyway..

> By the way the snippet you attribute to me was actually posted by Michael.

Exactly, that happens when you quote incorrectly.

bye
Thomas