[mythtv-users] MCEUSB Power button working to well.

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Tue Sep 13 16:16:11 UTC 2011

I haven't had my remote connected for a while, but when I reconnected it after upgrading box to Ubuntu 10.04 the power-button on my remote actually puts my box into sleep mode.

I do not want that, and when running Ubuntu 9.4 it did not.

I have the following in my lirc-config

begin
    remote = mceusb
    prog = irexec
    button = Power
    config = killall mythfrontend
end

And I do see the frontend being terminated before the box goes into standby. But, my question is now: What is listening to my remote, and how do I get it to stop changing the power state of my box?