[mythtv-users] Foiled by lirc - yet again

Terjesen Jens Peder Jens.Peder.Terjesen at devoteam.com
Thu Sep 1 14:26:47 UTC 2011

Kevin Kuphal wrote:
---------------------------------

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 3:10 PM, Daniel Carter <dantheperson at gmail.com> wrote:
On 1 April 2008 09:00, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Shawn. I've tried entering CTRL-SHIFT keybindings into the 0.21
> mythweb page, but they don't work. I can get key combinations like
> CTRL-M to work, but not CTRL-SHIFT-M. It sounds like you have managed
> to get this working, though, so do you have any pointers on how to do
> it?

Has anyone got this to work?  I'm on 0.24 here and via the 'edit keys'
function of the frontend i can assign e.g. Ctrl+Shift+E to the program
guide, the edit keys function detects this key press just fine, but
the frontend doesn't actually do anything when you press this after
saving the change.  Restarting has no effect either.

I'm pretty sure this is a QT limitation in that it ignores SHIFT operators?

Kevin

Yes I have this working.

Please see my post earlier today:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/490519#490519