[mythtv-users] BGT3600 - Ultimate UK DVB-T2 and DVB-S2 Tuner?

Mark Gardner Mark at thegardners.me.uk
Sat Oct 29 08:55:33 UTC 2011

I too never really trust 'coming soon'!

BG also wrote to me a second time saying that linux drivers are available now, but looking at http://shop.blackgold.tv/epages/BT3159.sf/en_AU/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT3159/Categories/Support/Current_Drivers the current drivers are only for DVB-T2 and DVB-C, and on Ubuntu 10.04 - I'm on 11.10 now.

So fingers crossed....