[mythtv-users] HD Homerun Prime Scripting

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 23:43:18 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 4:32 PM, Kirk Bocek <t004 at kbocek.com> wrote:

> Looks like I may need to post my dtv_multiplex question over on the
> mythtv-dev list. Maybe I can get it answered over there.

Probably not by a Myth dev, though-- we aren't comfortable with people
performing manual database manipulation, so we tend not to answer
questions about doing so.  When people touch the DB manually, and
something unintended happens, it often results in a ticket that is
unsolvable by us (while still eating into the minimal development time
most of us have).

Someone may answer, but the information definitely won't be
sanctioned-- whereas if you submit a patch that builds this
functionality into myth itself, we can probably be of some assistance
in pointing you at the right code to leverage.

Robert