[mythtv-users] USB video capture

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Wed Oct 12 02:03:01 UTC 2011

This is slightly OT....

I have an analog (security type) camera that I need to capture.

I'm looking for a USB video capture solution for a power-sensitive
application... It has to run off batteries, so I'm ideally looking for a
USB port powered solution.

And, it should do hardware capture, not software.  It only has to
capture stills, one frame per minute.

Any ideas?  I have not really found a lot out there.

--
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.
    Albert Einstein