[mythtv-users] IR receiver/blaster stuff for sale

Mike Bennett mbppg at comcast.net
Wed Oct 12 00:54:34 UTC 2011

I have a few items for sale if anyone is interested. I just upgraded to
a Ceton cable card quad tuner so I no longer need the IR
receiver/blaster stuff so I have it up for sale. I wanted to give the
group a chance before I put these up on ebay.

Here is a list of what I have and prices do not including shipping (but
I will ship cheap as possible):

CommandIR mini III with USB cable and external IR receiver $60.00
IguanaIR with two plug ports and one break out cable for up to three
tuners $30
Qty three IR emitters (blasters) $10 (for all three emitters)
Qty three IR cables for DTA converter boxes $30 (for all three cables ).
Same as the cables seen here:

Actual pictures of items can be seen here:

Email me if you are interested.

Mike Bennett