[mythtv-users] Audio on HDHR Prime recordings slightly off

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Mon Nov 28 19:05:28 UTC 2011

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 1:49 PM, Harry Devine <lifter89 at comcast.net> wrote:
> I searched Gossamer threads for this, but didn't see anything.  I've noticed
> that on my HDHR Prime recordings the audio is slightly behind the video.
> Has anyone seen this?

I have not.

The Prime doesn't encode the video, it just captures and (if
necessary) decrypts it.  If you have audio sync problems, it's
probably either a generic playback problem or a problem with your
cable tv provider.  Have you tried playing the resulting files with
something like mplayer?  Does it happen with all channels?

Eric