[mythtv-users] OT: ATSC "omnidirectional" antenna recommendations

Kris B. krisbee at krisbee.com
Tue Nov 8 22:24:03 UTC 2011

On Tuesday, November 08, 2011 4:09 PM, "Christopher Meredith"
<chmeredith at gmail.com> wrote:

Wow, great site. Here's my report:
Clearly I need to do a little more research.

I think you could do fine with a DB-4 antenna and I would even
experiment taking the reflector off.  If you were so inclined,
you could build one for a few dollars with a two by four, some
old romex wire, and a 300-75ohm balun/adapter.  Outside is always
better, higher is always better.  Otherwise, you do what you can.

Kris B.
[2]krisbee at krisbee.com

1. http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=29&q=id%3d4bba4d41938375
2. mailto:krisbee at krisbee.com